Sunday, July 5, 2009

God Bless America!

We had a very nice 4th of July at my mom's house. Kendall had 2 outfits to wear (thanks to hand me downs from cousins Kylah and Kennah!) She wasn't too happy posing in the first outfit on the couch. She was happier later outside by the pool.



Jaxon loved holding a sparkler with Mema. He kept demanding, "I want more fi-ah works Daddy!" after each sparkler would go out.






My flag cake!




Amma bathed Kendall in the sink so we could put her in pj's to watch fireworks!



Kendall lasted only 5 minutes after this...she fell fast asleep in my arms!


I guess I forgot the flash button on my camera...but you can still see Jaxon and Corah with his sparkler. Hope everyone had a good Fourth of July!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Looks like the kiddos had fun! Love the flag cake too. I make one exactly like that every 4th too...except this year :p

    ReplyDelete