Monday, June 8, 2009

Scary Morning!

This morning I was busy getting stuff ready for the day. I have to try to be out the door with both kids by about 7:30, so I can take the kids to Mema's and get to work (it's my last week...yay!)

Anyways, I set Kendall in her excersaucer, (which she goes in every day) and was in the kitchen only a few feet away. I heard her jumping and bouncing as usual,when all of the sudden..."AHHHH!" Kendall HAD FALLEN OUT OF HER EXCERSAUCER ONTO THE TILE FLOOR!! She was on her tummy and screaming. I ran to her and picked her up. At this point, I'm crying, she's hysterical, and Jason comes running out to see what all the commotion is. Kendall turned out to be FINE and was not hurt at all, thank God! I had no idea a baby could actually bounce out of an excersaucer like that! We figure that she was jumping so much, leaned over and slid out onto her tummy. Those things need seatbelts:)

Scary morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment